We are currently seeking an exceptional formulations chemist, with strong technical skills and a passion for product innovation to join our R&D team and to support our product development efforts.
Direct Report to: Vice President, R&D
• Develop new product formulations
• Conduct stability testing and evaluations
• Participate in product scale-up
• Source and evaluate new raw materials
• Communicate results both internally and with customers
• Bachelors degree required, masters degree a plus
• Three to seven years experience required
• Experience developing dry blend and/or hot pour product formulations a plus
• Able to handle multiple projects on aggressive timelines
• Able to work with minimal supervision and able to supervise others
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent computer skills
This is a full time position in our Wayne, NJ facility. Benefits are available.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org